For the bowl:
- ca. 80gr rice
- snap peas
- green beans
- 1/2 avocado
For the sesam tofu:
- ca. 125gr tofu
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup to taste
- 1 tbsp sesam oil
- a splash of lime juice
- about 2 tbsp sesam
- coconut oil or sesam oil for frying
- Combine soy sauce with maple syrup, sesam oil and a bit lime juice.
- Drain and slice tofu. then marinate with the “mixture” and place it in the fridge for about 2 hours at least.
- Cook rice according package directions.
- Cook beans and peas in salted water until done.
- Coat marinated tofu with sesam seeds.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast tofu for about 4-5 minutes until crispy on each side.
- Peel and slice carrot.
- Cut avocado in a half. then core, carve and sprinkle with sesam.
- To arrange your bowl, spoon some rice onto the bottom of your bowl. place the vegetables, avocado and tofu on top.