Ingredients (for 1-2 servings):
- rice of choice
- 1/2 tbsp coconut Oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 piece of ginger
- about 1-2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 small green pepper
- 1-2 carrots
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas (drained)
- about 1-2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar (to taste)
- cashew nuts
- pepper flakes
- fresh parsley
- Cook rice according to directions stated on the package.
- Wash pepper. peel carrot, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Then slice the vegetables.
- Heat up coconut oil in a pot and sauté onion, garlic and ginger for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add curry paste and chili and roast for about 1 minute more while stirring.
- Add pepper and carrots.
- A bit later, add coconut milk, chickpeas and coconut blossom sugar to desired taste.
- Let the curry simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, roast cashew nuts in a pan without oil.
- Serve your curry with rice, pepper flakes, roasted cashew nuts and fresh parsley.
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!