- 100 g Fine oats
- 200 ml milk of choice
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 100 g yogurt of choice or a bit more milk
- a bit of vanilla
Red Berry Sauce:
- 2 cups of red berries
- sugar or syrup of choice and to taste
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- berries of choice
- Combine oats, milk and poppy seeds in a jar and stir.
- Place the jars in the fridge with a lid on it for 3 hours minimum (or over night).
- Mash berries and heat them up with sugar or syrup of choice in a pot. Whisk together cornstarch + 1 tbsp water until smooth, then add. Bring the mixture to the boil while stirring and let it simmer for a short time.
- If you like it more creamy, add some yogurt or a bit more milk to the oats before serving.
- Finally, serve overnight oats with red berry sauce.
- Top with berries and enjoy ! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!