- 250gr tortiglioni pasta
For the pesto:
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 50gr pine nuts
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile, roast pine nuts in a pan without oil until goldenbrown.
- Strip basil leaves, wash and chop them.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender (add olive oil last) and season with salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice to desired taste.
- As soon as the pasta is ,al dente‘, pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto immediately.
- Serve your pasta in a pasta bowl and garnish with more roasted pine nuts and fresh basil.
- Enjoy ! 🙂