- 75gr fine oats
- ca. 500ml milk of choice
- 1 large banana
- 1 tbsp nut butter (optionally)
- 1 tbsp flax- or chia seeds (optionally)
- 1 tbsp peanut or coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (to desired taste)
- cinnamon, cacao powder
- Combine oats and milk in a pot and bring to the boil; then stir in nut butter (and flax-/chia seeds) and let it swell.
- Meanwhile, slice banana lengthwise first and then into halves.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla (and cinnamon) and let it bubble for a while bit until lightly foamy.
- Add banana and simmer on each side until soft.
- Stir half of banana into your oatmeal and use the other half for the topping.
- Add cacao, chocolate and blueberries or other toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!