- 100gr spelt flour
- 125ml plantbased milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 15gr vegan butter (or coconut oil)
- vanilla, cinnamon
- sugar if you like (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- Coconut Oil for frying
- coconut flakes, raspberry sauce, raspberries
- Mash banana.
- Melt butter or coconut oil.
- Mix banana, butter and milk creamy; then add vinegar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon first and then stir into the milk mixture.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge pan on a medium heat.
- Fill in the whole Pancake Dough and let it bake for about 3-4 minutes.
- Then turn around the pancanke and bake for about 2-3 minutes more until done.
- Finally cut the pancake into Pieces.
- Enjoy! 🙂