Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 120gr risotto rice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 150gr peas
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 350 ml vegetable broth
- tomato flakes
- a piece vegan butter
- Defrost peas.
- Slice onion and chop garlic.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast onion with garlic briefly.
- Add risotto rice and seasonings aand roast for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Wipe off with vegetable broth and cook for about 15 minutes until the rice absorbed the liquid; meanwhile stir occasionally.
- Finally, season again to taste, refine with butter and add peas.
- Serve with avocado and enjoy ! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!