- 80gr spelt flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana
- ca. 100 ml milk of choice
- (xucker if you like it more sweet)
- vanilla, cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp plantbased butter
- Coconut Oil for frying
- peanutbutter, chocolate coconut chips, blueberries
- Mash banana and blend with (xucker), milk and melted butter.
- Combine flour with cacao powder, baking powder and baking soda and stir into the milk mixture until your dough gets smooth and creamy.
- Let the dough set for about 5-10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!