- 3-4 slices Toast
- approx. 50 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds + 3 tbsp water (or 1 mashed banana or 1 egg)
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar (not necessary when you use banana)
- about 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- a knife tip vanilla
- coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk milk, flaxseed-egg (or mashed banana or normal egg), sugar and vanilla on a deep plate.
- Spread coconut flakes on a baking paper.
- Dip the toasts from each sides into the milk mixture and coat in shredded coconut.
- Put the toasts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them for about 12-15 minutes or until goldenbrown (flip after the half of baking time).
- Instead of baking you can also fry them from each side in a pan with some oil.)
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!