- 3-4 slices Toast
- 3-4 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds + 3 tbsp water (or 1 mashed banana or 1 egg)
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar (not necessary when you use banana)
- about 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- a knife tip Vanilla
- coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk milk, flaxseed-egg (or mashed banana or normal egg), sugar and vanilla on a deep plate.
- Spread shredded coconut on a baking paper.
- Dip the toasts from each sides into the egg milk mixture and coat in shredded coconut.
- Put the toasts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them for about 15 minutes or until goldenbrown (turn them around after the half of baking time).
- Instead of baking you can also fry them from each side in a pan with some oil.)
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy! 🙂