- 200 ml water
- 60 g cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp ground psyllium
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- pizza seasonings
- base of choice
- of choice (f.ex. Tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper, olives, chickpeas, (vegan) cheese etc.)
- For the mozzarella, stir ground psyllium into the water and let swell for about 2 hours.
- Soak cashews in water for about 2 hours (or overnight) and pour off afterwards.
- Then blend swoolen psyllium with cashews, lemon juice and nutritional yeast for 1-2 minutes in a blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if you like.
- Now fill the mixture into a bowl or form of choice (for mini mozzarella balls you can use a ice cube tray) and put it in the fridge for about 2 hours to firm up.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Put the pizza-dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Prepare the toppings and combine all ingredients for the tomato sauce.
- Then spread the toppings over the pizza and bake for about 10 minutes more until crunchy and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!