for the pesto:
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup rucola
- 1ripe avocado
- 30gr pine nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- pizza seasonings (or just salt, pepper)
- base of choice)
- of choice (f.ex. asparagus, peas, spring onions, pine nuts)
- For the pesto wash basil leaves and rucola.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Ccut avocado in half, remove the core and scoop out avocado with a spoon.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a food processor (add olive oil last) and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to desired taste.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Put the pizza-dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Prepare the toppings.
- Then spread toppings of choice over the pizza and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂