For the pesto:
- 100gr dried tomatoes
- 50gr pine nuts
- about 70ml oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
- ea bit soy cream (as option)
- tomato chips
- tomato flakes
- Soak dried tomatoes in water for about 20 minutes, pour off afterwards and chop them.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender (add olive oil last) and season with salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar to desired taste; refine with a bit soy cream if you like.
- Finally, fill the pesto into a glas with a lid and store in the fridge.
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- As soon as the pasta is ,al dente‘, pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto immediately.
- Serve your pesto spaghetti in a pasta bowl and garnish with tomato chips, tomato flakes and basil.
- Enjoy ! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!