- fusilli pasta
For the pesto:
- 3 red pepper
- 1-2 tbsp tomato paste
- about 3 tbsp olive or rapeseed oil
- 100gr pine nuts
- 100gr ricotta cheese (or silken tofu)
- parmesan cheese (or nutritional yeast)
- arrabbiata seasoning
- (salt, pepper, sugar to taste)
- bell pepper flakes
- small tomatoes
- tomato chips
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Wash, cut and core pepper and bake with a bit oil until you see bubbles on the surface and the skin is brown.
- Then remove, cover with a wet towel and let cool down.
- Later, peel the pepper.
- Roast pinenuts in a pan until golden-brown and then blend or puree them together with pepper and all other ingredients for the pesto; add seasonings and parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast to desired taste.
- Finally, fill the pesto into a glas with a lid and store in the fridge.
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- As soon as the pasta is done, pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto immediately.
- Garnish with tomatoes, peperoni and bsail and enjoy ! ?