- 500gr potatoes
- potato seasonings
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil (or butter )
For the cauliflower:
- 500gr cauliflower
- curry powder
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp shredded coconut
- coconut syrup
- 1 avocado
- lemon juice
- guacamole seasoning
- 2-3 mini tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash and dry potatoes and cauliflower.
- Place a potato on top of a tablespoon and slice the potato into thin slices (but don’t cut them trough).
- Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and press them apart carefully.
- Marinate them with seasonings and oil and bake about 45 minutes until goldenbrown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, divide cauliflower into pieces, melt coconut oil and then marinate cauliflower florets with oil, curry powder, coconut syrup and shredded coconut.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until goldenbrown.
- Cut avocado, remove flesh with a tablespoon and mash with a fork.
- Cut tomatoes and add with seasonings and lemon juice to desired taste.
- Serve hasselback potatoes and cauliflower with salad, vinaigrette of choice and guacamole.
- Bon appetite! 🙂