- 100gr spelt flour
- 50gr soy curd
- 2 EL soy milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1-2 tbsp tomato puree
- pizza seasonings
- of choice (f.ex. Tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper, onions, (vegan) cheese etc.)
- Combine flour and baking powder first, then add curd, milk, oil and salt and knead to a dough.
- Den Teig dann zu einer Kugel formen und etwa 10 Minuten rasten lassen./ form the dough to a ball and let set for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat) and prepare the toppings.
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, prick with a fork and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the toppings and combine all ingredients for the tomato sauce.
- Then spread the toppings over the pizza and bake for about 5-10 minutes more until crunchy and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy! ?