- 100gr flour
- 100ml coconut milk (or other)
- 100ml sparkling water (or more milk)
- 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice
- a bit vanilla
- coconut oil for frying
- 40gr chocolate
- 1 small tsp coconut oil
- nuts and berries
- Mix flour, milk, water and sugar replacement with a bit vanilla.
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Finally, break chocolate into pieces, melt with coconut oil and stir.
- Serve your crepes with chocolate sauce and toppings.
- Enjoy! 🙂