- 250gr Tortellini
- 1 mall onion
- 1 small garlic glove
- 1 EL Öl / 1 tbsp oil
- 200ml tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ajvar
- Italian seasonings
- salt, pepper
- a bit sugar
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- (nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese)
- Cook Tortellini according to directions stated on the Package.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce.
- Cut onion, chop garlic and roast in a pan with some oil.
- Stir in tomato puree with ajvar and bring the to the boil.
- Add seasonings to desired taste and let it cook briefly.
- Finally, cut cherry tomatoes into halves, pour off the tortellini and add both to the sauce.
- Garnish your tortellini with fresh basil and nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese (if you like) and enjoy ! 🙂