- 80gr spelt flour
- 1 egg (or egg replacement)
- ca. 120ml milk
- about 2 tbsp xucker
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil
- Toppings: jam, peanutbutter, strawberries
- Separate egg.
- Mix egg-yolk with Xucker and milk.
- Combine flour with baking powder and add in.
- Beat the egg white stiff and fold in until your dough is smooth.
- Let the dough set for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface about, turn around the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with the toppings and enjoy! 🙂