Ingredients for 12:
- 250gr flour (of choice)
- 150gr yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 2 kleine small eggs
- 80ml oil (or margarine)
- 100gr sugar replacement (to desired taste)
- a bit vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150gr berries
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat).
- Combine flour, a bit vanilla and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk eggs with oil and sugar.
- Add dry ingredients while stirring .
- Finally fold in berries.
- Put the dough in muffin forms and bake for about 20-25 minutes (test with a skewer).
- Let the muffins cool down afterwards and enjoy! 🙂