Ingredients for 12:
- 250gr flour (of choice)
- 150gr yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 2 small eggs
- 80ml oil (or margarine)
- 100gr sugar replacement (to desired taste)
- a bit vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150gr berries
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat).
- Combine flour, a bit vanilla and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs along with oil and sugar until fluffy. Then add the milk and yogurt.
- Also, add the flour mixture while stirring.
- Finally, fold in berries.
- Fill the dough into greased muffin tins and bake for about 20-25 minutes (test with a skewer).
- Let the muffins cool down and enjoy!
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!