- pasta of Choice
Quinoa chickpea balls:
- 100gr quinoa
- ca. 200 ml vegetable broth
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flour
- falafel seasoning
- chives, dried
- 2-3 tsp breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cans pizza tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Italian seasoning
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- For the balls wash and drain quinoa in a sieve first.
- Bring broth and quinoa to the boil in a pot and let it expand for about 10 minutes.
- Puree the onion, garlic and chickpeas.
- Add quinoa, lemonjuice and flour, add seasonings to taste and combine everything well.
- Form dumplings and then turn them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat up oil in a large pot or in a fryer and fry the balls.
- For the tomato sauce cut onion, chop garlic and roast in a pan with some oil.
- Add water, pizza tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasonings to taste and bring the sauce to the boil.
- At least cut cherry tomatoes into halves and add them with the quinoa balls to the sauce.
- Heat up everything again and let it rest some minutes.
- Serve with pasta and fresh basil and enjoy ! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!