- 65gr spelt flour (or other)
- 15gr vegan protein powder
- 1 banana
- 75gr soy yogurt
- ca. 50ml soy milk
- sweetener if you like
- a bit vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil
- Toppings: jam, blueberries
- Puree banana and mix with yogurt and milk.
- Combine flour with protein powder and baking powder and add in.
- Add sweetener and vanilla if you like.
- Let the dough rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if your dough is too thick or add more flour if your dough is too liquid.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge pan and bake your pancakes (as soon as you see bubbles on the surface about, turn around the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with the toppings and enjoy! 🙂