- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup corn or tapioka starch
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour (or a small mashed banana)
- 1/4 tsp carob gum
- 40gr icing sugar
- 30gr cacao powder
- a bit vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 60gr chocolate chunks
- 125ml rice or maple syrup
- 125 ml oil (or melted vegan butter)
- 125ml hot water (or vegan milk)
- Prehead your oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a tin with baking paper.
- Combine all dry Ingredients first.
- Then add all wet Ingredients and stir until smooth.
- If necessary, add a bit more starch.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Fill the dough into the tin and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let the “cake” cool down afterwards.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy! 🙂