- 100gr Fine oats
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 250ml milk of choice
- 250gr yogurt of choice
- optional 1 banana if you like
- optional 1-2 tbsp ground flaxseeds if you like
- sugar, honey or syrup of choice
- cacao powder
- cinnamon if you like
Chocolate pudding :
- 1/2 package chocolate pudding powder
- 250ml milk of Choice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- cacao nibs
- Oreo Cookies
- Mash banana.
- Combine banana, oats, poppy seeds, sweetener, milk, yogurt and flaxseeds in a glas and blend well.
- Combine one half of the oats with cacao powder and the other half with vanilla (and a bit cinnamon if you like).
- Put into the fridge in a glas with a lid on for 3 hours minimum or better over night.
- For the pudding, just bring milk with pudding powder and sugar to the boil.
- Finally, let cool down a bit.
- Layer vanilla oats in a glas first, then chocolate oats and chocolate pudding at least.
- Top with cacao nibs and oreo Cookies and enjoy ! 🙂