- 100gr spaghetti (uncooked)
For the pesto:
- 50gr cashews
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- juice of a half lemon
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cloves of garlic
- fresh or dried herbs of choice
- 1 handful small tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile, blend all ingredients for the pesto to taste.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan until golden-brown.
- Cut tomatoes into halves.
- As soon as the spaghetti are done, pour off the boiling water and combine the noodles with the pesto.
- Garnish with roasted pine nuts and tomatoes and enjoy ! 🙂