- 100gr flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 45gr margarine
- 45gr sugar replacement
- 1/4 bag baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar if you like
- 250gr curd
- 180ml milk
- 1 egg
- 50gr sugar replacement
- 1/2 bag vanilla pudding powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemonjuice
- a bit vanilla
- Coconut Oil or margarine to grease the baking form
- Prehead your oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine together the ingredients for the dough and spread about 3/4 of it in a small greased baking form.
- In another bowl, stir all ingredients for the cheesecake layer and pour it on top of the dough.
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes.
- Afterwards, sprinkle the remaining dough on top of the cake and bake for 20 minutes more.
- Let the cake cool down after baking.
- Enjoy! 🙂