- 500 g potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp potato seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat).
- Clean and dry potatoes and cut them in quarters.
- Put them together with oil and seasonings in a bowl with a lid on it and shake well.
- Spread everything on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 45 minutes (or until crunchy).
- Meanwhile, open the door of the oven now and then and turn the wedges.
- Blend all hummus ingredients.
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!