- 80gr fine oats
- optional: 15g protein-powder (i mostly use vanilla)
- approx. 400ml milk of choice
- 2 servings fresh fruits of choice
- nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, grains, dried fruits, cereals etc. of choice
- cinnamon or other oatmeal spices
- Prepare toppings and slice fruits.
- Heat up the milk until boil.
- Add oats and let it cook briefly (stir occasionally).
- Seperately, mix protein-powder with a bit water and add to the oatmeal.
- Add the half of the toppings.
- As soon as the oatmeal has reach the desired consistence, fill it in a bowl and put the rest of the toppings on top.
- Done! 🙂
QUICK-TIP: For a more quick version, just mix all ingredients in a bowl and put it in the microwave for a few minutes (but stir occasionally).