- 250gr oats (or other cereals)
- 100gr chopped nuts
- 50gr sunflower seeds
- 50gr pumpkin seeds
- 50gr shredded coconut
- 5 tbs coconut oil
- 5 tbs honey (or other sweetener)
- 2-3 tsp spices of choice (f.ex. Vanilla, cinnamon)
- Prehead your oven to 180 degrees
- Mix oats, nuts, grains and shredded coconut in a bowl
- In another bowl, combine melted coconut oil, honey and spices.
- Add the oil mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola out.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until golden brown (intermix occasionally).
- Finally let cool down.
- Done ! 🙂