- 4 slices Toast
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- a knife tip Vanilla
- nut nougat cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk milk, egg, cacao, sugar and vanilla on a deep plate.
- Spread nut nougat cream on the toasts, fold up and dip them from each sides into the egg milk mixture.
- Put the toasts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them for about 15 minutes (turn them around after the half of baking time).
- (Optional: Instead of baking you can also fry them from each side in a pan with some oil.)
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy! 🙂