- 500gr cauliflower
- 100gr grated cheese
- 1 egg
- Pepper, salt
- 1 colves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 150gr tomato puree
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pizza seasonings
- of choice (f.ex. Tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper, onions, cheese etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash, dry and rasp Cauliflower.
- Heat up cauliflower in the microwave for about 6-8 minutes or just wring out in a towl.
- Then let it cool down a bit and combine with egg, cheese, pepper and salt.
- Spred the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Then turn around the pizza and bake on the grid for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile peel and chop garlic and onion and roast in a pot with some oil.
- Add tomato puree and seasonings to desired taste.
- Top your pizza with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Done! 🙂