- 75gr flour of choice
- 25gr ground nuts
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- about 50 ml milk
- 50gr curd (or a bit more milk)
- 1 tbsp nut butter (or melted usual butter/ coconut oil)
- a bit vanilla, cinnamon
- sweetener if you like
- 1 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil for frying
- Toppings of choice
- Mash banana and mix with egg, milk, curd and butter in a bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bowl and add to the „egg-banana-milk“ while stirring.
- Sweeten if you like.
- Heat up oil in a pan on medium heat and bake the pancakes (i take approx. 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake and fry them for about 2-3 minutes each side).
- Finally, top your pancakes with toppings of choice and enjoy!