Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 200gr red lentil pasta
For the sauce:
- 2 garlic gloves
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 250ml pumpkin puree
- 125ml coconut milk
- salt, pepper
- 150gr small tomatoes
- tomato flakes
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile chop garlic and roast for about 1-2 minutes in a pan with oil.
- Add pumpkin puree and coconut milk; season with salt and pepper to desired taste and simmer for a short while.
- Finally, pour off pasta and combine with the sauce.
- Serve pasta in a pasta bowl; garnish with tomato flakes and basil.
- Bon appetit!
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!