- 100gr flour
- 100ml milk (of choice)
- 100ml sparkling water (or more milk)
- 1 tbsp peanutbutter
- 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice
- a bit vanilla, cinnamon (optionally)
- coconut oil for frying
Peanutbutter chocolate sauce:
- 2 tbsp peanutbutter
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- a bit coconut milk
- syrup or sugar to taste
- For the crepes, mix flour, milk, water, peanut butter and sugar replacement (with a bit of vanilla and cinnamon).
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Finally, combine all ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve your crepes with the sauce and more toppings of choice.