- 250 g tortiglioni pasta
- small tomatoes
- tomato flakes
- fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile cut pepper and onion very finely, chop garlic and chili pepper and roast for about 2-3 minutes in a pan with oil.
- Wipe off with a bit of cream or milk, add ajvar, cashew butter, nutritional yeast and salt, pepper, sugar to desired taste and cook while stirring until desired consistency.
- Finally, pour off pasta and combine with the sauce.
- Serve pasta in a bowl or a deep plate, sprinkle with tomato flakes and garnish with tomatoes and basil.
- Bon appetit! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!